Legacy IT Modernization - Practical Reality
Corporate budgets continue to tighten. Organizations are looking at ways to reduce operating costs and elimate unnecssary expenses while at the same time gain an advantage in serving customers.
Join BluePhoenix and Information Week for a one-hour webcast and learn how legacy IT modernization can bring true value to organizations that are looking to balance near-term budget reductions with the need to building a foundation for long-term business growth.
- Benefits of legacy IT modernization
- Reasons to adopt a modernization strategy
- Various modernization strategies
- The pros and cons of each modernization approach
> View Now
The State Of Application Modernization And Migration
Presented by Forrester Consulting and BluePhoenix Solutions
> View Now
What is the state of application modernization and migration in 2009/2010? How do your peers regard modernization? What are their plans for migration? How much funding are they allocating to it, and is the activity limited to small, medium or large firms? What do these firms know that you may not?
Register for this webcast to find out how your peers plans for application modernization and migration stack up against you plans. Phil Murphy, a principal analyst with independent firm Forrester Research, Inc. will present the findings of a commissioned survey conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of BluePhoenix Solutions to evaluate the latest trends in the demand for application modernization and migration. Phil will report on key findings such as:
- The strength of today’s application modernization budgets
- The many factors driving companies to migrate from aging languages, databases and platforms
- The broad range of modernization services firms in which firms expressed interest
ADABAS/Natural to DB2/Java
Presented by IBM and BluePhoenix Solutions
> View now
Is your company still paying expensive license fees for ADABAS and Natural?
Do you have ADABAS/Natural applications that have not been modernized because of complexity or doubts about the process?
Watch this webcast and learn how to migrate mission-critical ADABAS/Natural applications to the DB2/Java environment using an automated migration solution. Get the latest features and benefits offered by IBM’s System z environment and see how DB2, Java, and z/OS combine to make the ideal setting for your most important applications.
Hear from industry experts Tom O’Connell of BluePhoenix Solutions and Bill Reeder of IBM and learn how to:
- Eliminate costly ADABAS/Natural licensing fees
- Avoid the resources crunch since many of the technical staff who have supported the applications are retiring, thereby placing the applications
- Reduce your technology limitations by moving your applications to a more agile IT environment
Register today and see how many organizations are moving from ADABAS/Natural to DB2/Java using a smooth, fast, and cost-efficient migration process.